We have an in-depth knowledge of the business environment in Egypt and our team advises Egyptian and foreign clients across the full range of corporate issues in an increasingly complex business environment. We have hands-on experience across a wide range of sectors including pharmaceuticals, tourism and leisure, healthcare, oil and gas, automotive, electronics, computer and software, telecommunications, industry, media and entertainment, food and beverage, financial services, insurance and real estate. We seek to develop a close working relationship with our clients to ensure we understand their business and the industry sector within which they operate to deliver clear advice in a business context. In particular, we advise on:
- joint venture and shareholder agreements;
- corporate governance;
- the incorporation and licensing of companies and structuring advice;
- commercial agreements including agency, distribution, supply, service, franchise and technology transfer agreements;
- trade mark and patent registration;
- labor matters including secondment of employees, social insurance issues and incentive plans. We also assist in obtaining licenses and work permits for expatriate workers;
- all other issues related to the day-to-day operation of a business in Egypt including tax matters and tax optimization.