The Firm has a solid track record in dealing with national and international banks and financial institutions including Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, UBS, the International Finance Corporation, Islamic Development Bank, Barclays Capital- Egypt, Société Générale, Arab International Bank, Piraeus Bank, and Promotion et Participation pour la Coopération Économique (PROPARCO).
- Advised Arab African International Bank S.A.E, National Bank of Egypt S.A.E, Banq Misr and group of banks on a syndicated medium term loan Facility amounting 2.4 Billion Egyptian Pounds (the Facility), granted to Palm Hills Development S.A.E and Rakeen Egypt for Real Estate Investment S.A.E (the Borrowers). The Facility included two tranches, to finance the construction costs of five mega projects owned by the Borrowers and to fully settle the existing outstanding debts with various banks.
- Advising Orascom Telecom Holding on a US$2.5 billion senior secured syndicated facility agreement to refinance outstanding amounts under its existing jumbo facilities as well as to cover working capital requirements.
- Advising the Arab International Bank on a US$225 million syndicated facility agreement granted to Al Ezz Group Holding Company for Industry and Investment S.A.E. to finance capital injection in al-Ezz Steel Rebars S.A.E., a subsidiary of Al Ezz Group.
- Advising Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc., and the National Bank of Egypt as Joint Lead Managers on a Regulation S bond offering of US$600 million Notes due 2015 issued by Nile Finance Limited and guaranteed by the National Bank of Egypt.
- Representation of Orascom Telecom Holding S.A.E. (and its finance subsidiary) on its debut Rule 144A/Regulation S high yield offering of US$750 million Senior Notes due 2014, the first high yield bond by an Egyptian corporate to date and the largest debut bond issuance to date for a sub-investment grade corporate bond in the Middle East and Africa (underwritten by Credit Suisse, Citigroup, ABN AMRO and Deutsche Bank).
- Advising the National Bank of Egypt on a US$191 million syndicated loan agreement granted to Egyptair as part of an expansion and development process to finance the purchase of 6 Embraer aircrafts as and 1 Boeing 737/800 aircraft.